For in vitro use only
5x FIREPol® Master Mix is a premixed ready-to-use solution containing all reagents required for PCR (except template, primers and water). Ready to Load format also includes a compound needed for direct loading onto agarose gel and two tracking dyes (blue and yellow) that allow to monitor progress during electrophoresis. We recommend using 5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready to Load in any PCR application that will be visualized by agarose gel electrophoresis and ethidium bromide staining. 5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready to Load is not recommended for use in post-PCR applications where spectro-photometric measurements (absorbance or fluorescence) are necessary because yellow and blue dyes can interfere with these applications.
Want to try this product before you order?
You can request free samples without logging in!
This Product is offered with an option of 2 different MgCl2 Concentrations:
|Cat. No.||Pack Size||Conc.|
|04-12-00125||1 ml||12.5 mM MgCl2|
|04-12-00115||1 ml||7.5 mM MgCl2|
- Suited for a wide range of PCR assays
- Primer extension
- FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- 5x Buffer B(Mg2+ free)
0.4 M Tris-HCl, 0.1 M (NH4)2SO4, 0.1% w/v Tween-20
- 7.5 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 1.5 mM
- 12.5 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 2.5 mM
- 2 mM dNTPs of each 1x PCR solution – 200 µM dATP, 200 µM dCTP, 200 µM dGTP and 200 µM dTTP
- Blue dye Migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5 kb DNA fragment
- Yellow dye Migration rate in excess of primers in 1% agarose gel: <35-45 bp
- Compound that increases sample density for direct loading
- decreased set-up time
- reduced risk of contamination
- consistent reaction to reaction performance
- less pipetting mistakes
- contains all reagents required for PCR
Like all our products, the 5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready to Load is stable at ambient temperature (up to 37°C). This makes handling and set-up even more convenient, since no ice has to be used.
Shipping and storage at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality 5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready to Load. However you may store at -20°C for your own convinence.
For in vitro use only
Some applications this product is used in may require a license which is not provided by the purchase of this product. Users should obtain the license if required.